Sheep
w e l c o m e -
Sheep Guild, Mari Server.
FOR SHEEPY! Mabinogi

"We don't stop playing because we grow old. We grew old because we stopped playing."
Sheep
w e l c o m e -
Sheep Guild, Mari Server.
FOR SHEEPY! Mabinogi

"We don't stop playing because we grow old. We grew old because we stopped playing."
Sheep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official Sheep Guild forum.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FOR SHEEPY!

Go down 
+4
Pudding!
Jackrabbit~
Jando
MikeHo
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

FOR SHEEPY! Empty
PostSubject: FOR SHEEPY!   FOR SHEEPY! EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 11:49 pm

BECAUSE I KNOW HE LOVES ME BACK!

"SHEEPY! SHEEPY, COME DOWN FOR BREAKFAST!" An incredibly grating voice woke up the superawesomesauce nerd. His brown hair was sticking up in all different directions - a sight for sore eyes. He changed and brushed his teeth before running down to his mom who was cooking pancakes.

"MOMMY VIVV! PANCAKES! HOW DID YOU KNOW THEY WERE MY FAVORITE!?" He exclaimed, sitting down at the table where salt and pepper shakers, bottles of ketchup, Mayo and Mustard, as well as pungent bottles of multi-colored herbs decorated the surface of the smooth mahogany. Today, a bottle of maple syrup sat in front of him with hardened beads of the sticky liquid ornamenting the plastic container. He picked it up, and drowned the pancakes in front of him in a sea of the liquid as “Mommy Viv” stared at him in amusement.

She shook her head as she used her spoon to poke at the runny yolk of her egg. “What’re you doing today? Rafting with Noodle? Dungeoning with Mango? Killing field bosses with Biscuit?” she suggested, tapping the edge of her plate with her fingernails.

“I’m actually hanging out with Mike.”

“Mike?” she asked in surprise. “The guild loner?”

“Yeah. I think he only says it to be hardcore. I mean, he doesn’t talk too much within the guild but it’s all right. He’s pretty cool and he’s a nerd. Just like me.” His voice dripped with pride, although Vivian wasn’t entirely sure if that was something to be proud of. She shrugged it off as she attacked the egg on her plate.

“Are you going to have dinner at home tonight? Or, are you going to be snacking for dinner? You know, eating dungeon Cheese and goblin apples… I know you do that all the time when you think I don’t.” her voice instantly changed from pleasant to sharp, in that way that all mood-swingy mothers do.

Sheepy rolled his eyes in that way she hated. “Mooooooooooom.” He knew that that would be enough to silence her. “I thought family was coming over tonight.”

“Oh… right. Pudding and Mango’s coming over, aren’t they? How could I’ve forgotten? And this is to celebrate… to celebrate Noodle and Chili’s wedding. They’re coming over too, aren’t they!? Oh dear lord!”

“Mmhm. When you’re making steak tonight -”

“Wait, wait, wait, who said I would be making beef tonight?” she cut in.

“ – Make sure the Beefie is with the Sauce. You know Mango. He refuses to eat the Beefie without the Sauce.” Sheepy continued as a sour expression crossed Vivian’s face, looking as if she’d just consumed a Dyllpickle.

Sheepy poured himself a glass of Tea, the steam floating lazily upwards into the Frosty air. Vivian reached out for the Mocha coffee in front of her. A true coffee poser, she would only fill her cup halfway with coffee and drown the rest with Cream and sugar – half and half and half.

“Hey, hey, mom. Have I told you about…” he trailed off as a look of interest appeared on Vivi’s face.

“About what? About the new Taro Jello that came out just recently at Jay’s Cupcaek Supermarket? About the Sushi Pasta hybrid that Clowangel, that ingenius chef from Mari, came up with?” she suggested eagerly, growing more and more enthustiastic with every idea that spilled from her lips

“No, no. About… about Justin Beiber.”

…Silence.

“Excuse you?” she asked, raising her eyebrow at him.

“I mean… I don’t know how to tell you this mum, but I’m…”

“Yes?”

“I’m in love with him.”

“…What?”

“No, mom, you wouldn’t understand! You don’t get it. You don’t get how his beautiful hazel eyes light up whenever I give him an Oreo.”

“…Come again?”

“How laughter bubbles out from his lips whenever I tell him about that time you hit me with a Tomato…”

“…That was that one time!”

“How he’s so sensitive and loves the taste of Tofu on a warm summer evening. Did you know that he’s a vegetarian? He does it for the animals. He cares.”

“…I’m going to ignore everything you said just now. You’re damn lucky that your mother is so forgiving.” She hissed, inhaling slowly to keep her cool. “Now, get out and buy some Melon for company tonight.” She downed the sugary milk-coffee in one swig as Sheepy stood up in a huff.

“Whatever mom. I KNOW…” A tear slipped from his eye, as Vivian massaged her temples with the pads of her fingers, praying for the migraine to go away. Was it too late to send him off to military school?

“What… what do you know, honey?” she asked, trying to stay patient with the boy.

“I KNOW HE LOVES ME BACK!” he exclaimed loudly as he ran out of the house.

As soon as the door slammed closed, Vivian’s face hit the surface of the desk.

…Facedesk.

Back to top Go down
MikeHo

MikeHo

FOR SHEEPY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOR SHEEPY!   FOR SHEEPY! EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 11:54 pm

o-0 First post... Lone Wolf...!!!!
Back to top Go down

FOR SHEEPY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOR SHEEPY!   FOR SHEEPY! EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 12:00 am

HAHAH. TCH. ERRONEOUS.
Back to top Go down
Jando

Jando

FOR SHEEPY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOR SHEEPY!   FOR SHEEPY! EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 1:31 am

I must continue...

Sheepy stormed out of his house, he couldn't take a single more word from his mother. She didn't understand, no one would. Sheepy summoned his obedient horse "Beiberchaser". Sheepy mounted the horse and started to gallop away, away from his beiber hating mother.

Jello who had randomly spawned at the guild stone saw a crying sheepy on his horse run right past him. All he could do was stare in bewilderment. Jello then fleed to Dunbartan, Sheepy would have to deal with his own problems this time.

Sheepy continued to cry as he journeyed away from his house, he didn't know where he was going, he didn't even care. Sheepy hated the world right now, that was until he grabbed his iPhone and jacked in his head phones and turn 'Baby Baby Baby" on full blast. His horse was dying inside....

---

-knock knock knock-

Vivian heard the penetrating knock the echo'd through her house. "Ah must be Mango and Pudding" She folded the tea towel and left the kitchen to answer the door.

"I think were early" Mango looked at his watch. Pudding's incredible load knock still echoing in his head. Before Pudding could say anything the door opened.

"Mango. Pudding. How nice to see you" Vivian greeted her 2 new guest with hug and a kiss, Pudding accepted the hug and the welcoming kiss on the cheek.

"Hey Kiwi" Pudding replied while embraced in the hug. The separated and Vivian went to hug Mango.
"Hey Kiwi" Mango respond as he felt Vivian wrap her arms around him, they didn't hug for long and there was no kiss. Pudding being jealous was the last thing Mango wanted to do. He learnt that the hard way.

The married couple entered there friends house to be greeted with the inviting smell of cookies.
"When are the others getting here?" Mango ask while looking around the house for no reason at all. "In about an hour" Kiwi replied. "Told you we were early" Mango stared at Pudding. "Kiwi is that a new dining table?" "You noticed" Kiwi smiled in joy and walked over to the new dining table where Pudding was standing.

Mango sighed "This is going to be a long night"

---

Mike stared off into the distance as the wind blew his hair, the sun was setting and if it wasn't for the fact that Mike was man, he would of cried as this was just a beautiful scene, till...Sheepy rode in and the horroring music of baby baby baby ruined the moment. Mike swore and turned to greet his friend.

"Turn that off Sheepy" Mike didn't bother with any greeting. Sheepy didn't hear him as he got off his horse then took his headphones out. "What was that Mike?" "Nothing..."

"So, up for some dungeoning?" Sheepy asked Mike, "Yea sure, what do you wanna do? Rundal Advance hardmode?" Sheepy was stunned "Haha, nice joke Mike" Sheepy played it off "I'm not joking around" Mike's expression was cold. "Oh, umm, sure. But lets get some others" "Meh" Mike responded. "Hmm let me text some of the guildies.

After 10 minutes Biscuit, Beefie, Salt and Jello were infront of Sheepy and Mike.

----

-Lost motivation-
Back to top Go down
Jackrabbit~

Jackrabbit~

FOR SHEEPY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOR SHEEPY!   FOR SHEEPY! EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 7:49 am

VIV. I LOL'D SO HARD AT "HALF AND HALF AND HALF". I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU USED IT XDD!
Back to top Go down
Pudding!

Pudding!

FOR SHEEPY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOR SHEEPY!   FOR SHEEPY! EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 8:18 am

This is amazing. Both of you are so creative |D

And me the Jealous and Early Type whos interested in tables, fffffffffffff.
/totallylastminuetperson
Back to top Go down
http://ohhdarnn.deviantart.com/
Jando

Jando

FOR SHEEPY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOR SHEEPY!   FOR SHEEPY! EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 9:51 am

Pudding! wrote:
This is amazing. Both of you are so creative |D

And me the Jealous and Early Type whos interested in tables, fffffffffffff.
/totallylastminuetperson

I like doing action scenes and lost motivation really really quickly.
Back to top Go down

FOR SHEEPY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOR SHEEPY!   FOR SHEEPY! EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 10:11 am

TCH. WAY TO TAKE AWAY MY THUNDER, JELLO.
Back to top Go down
Jando

Jando

FOR SHEEPY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOR SHEEPY!   FOR SHEEPY! EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 10:17 am

Kiwi wrote:
TCH. WAY TO TAKE AWAY MY THUNDER, JELLO.

I'm your lighting, your my thunder! TOGETHER WE ARE THE ULTIMATE STORM!
Back to top Go down
Mellodi

Mellodi

FOR SHEEPY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOR SHEEPY!   FOR SHEEPY! EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 10:17 am

Oh. My. Efff. : o! That was tighttt. Someone needs to continue this. : D!

(Starrriiii! Stop liking tables so much, it's creepy. D:!)
Back to top Go down

FOR SHEEPY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOR SHEEPY!   FOR SHEEPY! EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 11:03 am

ha ha ha ha ha...
what if i were to say i'd do them for comissions?
>D

/evil
Back to top Go down
Jando

Jando

FOR SHEEPY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOR SHEEPY!   FOR SHEEPY! EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 11:04 am

Kiwi wrote:
ha ha ha ha ha...
>D

/evil

We
Should
Do
A
Collab
Back to top Go down

FOR SHEEPY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOR SHEEPY!   FOR SHEEPY! EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 11:11 am

Errr... I've tried those before. Normally they don't work out too well. :/
Back to top Go down
Mellodi

Mellodi

FOR SHEEPY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOR SHEEPY!   FOR SHEEPY! EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 11:26 am

Kiwi wrote:
ha ha ha ha ha...
>D

/evil

How much? : O!
Back to top Go down
flamin_sheep

flamin_sheep

FOR SHEEPY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOR SHEEPY!   FOR SHEEPY! EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 11:30 am

Kiwi wrote:
loves the taste of Tofu on a warm summer evening.
ARE YOU SAYING WHAT I THINK YOU'RE SAYING MOMMY VIVVY LOLOL

<333333 MOMMY VIVVVVVVVVY <333333333333
Back to top Go down

FOR SHEEPY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOR SHEEPY!   FOR SHEEPY! EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 11:39 am

honestly, i'm hesitant on actually doing commissions. i come across a couple of... issues, just playing around with the thought in my mind.

1. pricing. how much are words strung together in a sentence really worth? how long should it be?

2. inspiration. if i don't have it, it'll sound horrible. and forced.

3. deadlines. meeting them is difficult and hurrying TO meet them - well, results in a (pardon my french) shittastic story.

ba ha ha. wanna be my test subject, melon?
you tell me how much you think it's worth. (:
and we'll talk about it the content through messages?

edit //

@Sheepy, i have no idea what you're talking about... (;
Back to top Go down
flamin_sheep

flamin_sheep

FOR SHEEPY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOR SHEEPY!   FOR SHEEPY! EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 11:45 am

^
Ohohoho mommy vivvy, ohohoho
Back to top Go down

FOR SHEEPY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOR SHEEPY!   FOR SHEEPY! EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 11:52 am

Hahahaha, are you happy with the story? ^^; I DID tell you to pick a female celeb... Athough, admittedly, it wouldn't have been as interesting if you'd picked say, Jessica Alba.

//

@Jello (a long time ago): THUNDER ROLLS ALONE!
Back to top Go down
Jando

Jando

FOR SHEEPY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOR SHEEPY!   FOR SHEEPY! EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 11:55 am

Kiwi wrote:
honestly, i'm hesitant on actually doing commissions. i come across a couple of... issues, just playing around with the thought in my mind.

1. pricing. how much are words strung together in a sentence really worth? how long should it be?

2. inspiration. if i don't have it, it'll sound horrible. and forced.

3. deadlines. meeting them is difficult and hurrying TO meet them - well, results in a (pardon my french) shittastic story.

ba ha ha. wanna be my test subject, melon?
you tell me how much you think it's worth. (:
and we'll talk about it the content through messages?

edit //

@Sheepy, i have no idea what you're talking about... (;

Ho ho you got me thinking on doing my own one aswell.

It be easy aswell.

EXAMPLE
Satsumori_Jello wrote:

GREETINGS SHEEPIANS! Would you, yes you like to be apart of a story? Yes a story, you give me the details of what you want to be and I'll, using my imagination and writing prowess create! Yes this does come at a fee but it can vary.

What you have to give me
- What you want it to be about (Anything really)
- How long you want it to be
- Short story: 10k words (+10k gold to total)
- Medium length: 50k words (+50k gold to total)
- Epic length: 150k+ words (+150k gold to total)
- Who you want in it (Characters basically)

What I will give you
- A story that fulfills your requirements.

As for payment you have multiple options.

The Blarged - Basic writing it down, no revising (50k gold)
The Revised - Revised once (+100k gold)
The Reviseder - Revised multiple times (+200k gold)

Thats basically it so get your ideas to me and I will create them for you!
Back to top Go down
flamin_sheep

flamin_sheep

FOR SHEEPY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOR SHEEPY!   FOR SHEEPY! EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 11:56 am

Yush I loved the story <3
It had major lols throughout it haha

And I don't regret picking Bieber, it made it so much funnier haha \o/
Back to top Go down
Pudding!

Pudding!

FOR SHEEPY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOR SHEEPY!   FOR SHEEPY! EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 11:58 am

S>Pudding's Stories 1K

Example:
Pudding was walking down the street to visit Grandma Viv and bring her a basket of goodies when she got mauled by a truck. The End.

Back to top Go down
http://ohhdarnn.deviantart.com/

FOR SHEEPY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOR SHEEPY!   FOR SHEEPY! EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 11:59 am

@Jello: Why would you not revise it before giving it to someone who paid for it? >>; I don't get it.

Anyways, I also write because I like to write... Not to make a profit. Do whatever you want. I'll play around with the idea some.

//

@Sheepy: GOOD. I'M GLAD. xD I hope you weren't tooooo out of character. I really wanted you to portray you as the JBeiber lover you REALLY were. Him and his Tofu, eyes and Oreo. (;

//

@Pudding - I'll take fifty. >D
Back to top Go down
littlehero

littlehero

FOR SHEEPY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOR SHEEPY!   FOR SHEEPY! EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 12:07 pm

I don't know what say. it's a cute story and all the characters that are involved on a funny way.
Back to top Go down

FOR SHEEPY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOR SHEEPY!   FOR SHEEPY! EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 12:09 pm

I'm glad you liked it.
Back to top Go down
Jando

Jando

FOR SHEEPY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOR SHEEPY!   FOR SHEEPY! EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 12:16 pm

Kiwi wrote:
@Jello: Why would you not revise it before giving it to someone who paid for it? >>; I don't get it.

Anyways, I also write because I like to write... Not to make a profit. Do whatever you want. I'll play around with the idea some.

//

@Sheepy: GOOD. I'M GLAD. xD I hope you weren't tooooo out of character. I really wanted you to portray you as the JBeiber lover you REALLY were. Him and his Tofu, eyes and Oreo. (;

//

@Pudding - I'll take fifty. >D

It be a example D:

Also FFFFF
(This is an example of an revised piece)
----

"This place looks different then it used to" Salt walked on.
"That's because this is advance hardmode" Beefie replied.
"Come on! LETS GO!" Jello summoned his horse and charged ahead
"Pfft, he's gonna get himself killed and then go blame lag for it" Biscuit commented and the fellow sheepians laughed and marched forward to there friend.

"Sheepy, you don't look so well" Beefie noticed that Sheepy wasn't he usually self. "Well...Momma and I had a fight" "Another one? That the 10th one this week, what are they all about?" Beefie continued his goal to figure out what was wrong with Sheepy" "Justin Beiber" Sheepy replied. "What? You couldn't decide how to burn his CD's?" Beefie mocked. "NO! I LOVE HIM!, MOTHER WAS INSULTING HIM AND STUFF!" Tears began to run down sheepy's face. "You have to be kidding me" Beefie facepalm and Biscuit and Salt started to laugh. Mike smirked, not daring to let his laugh out.

"I HATE YOU GUYS" and with that Sheepy run up ahead to join Jello.

Jello took in a deep breath, he run away from his comrades to the first room and ventures to the lonely treasure chest in the middle. He knew what would happen if he opened it. He took one last deep breath and opened it.

a mob of 8 black ship rats spawned out, the black fog disappearing as they appeared. Jello took in a deep breath and calmed himself, he gathered the energy around him and breathed. White energy went through his body and blue and red sparks emitted from his body. Jello's new white appearance vanished as he teleported to one of the dark rats of death. He swug his blade and hit the rat infront of him, without giving break he swug his other sword in his other hand, Jello continued to do this till the rat was dead who wasn't able to move as it was stunned from the barrage of hits that was Final Hit. Jello teleported and repeated this onto another rat once the final hit had finished the room was cleared.

The dungeon doors open and Jello saw Sheepy eating some tofu. "Thanks for the help Sheepy" Jello said sarcastically. "Meh, it was nothing" Sheepy replied finishing up the tofu up. "Sheepy...have you been crying?" "Umm...yea, whats it to you" "N-nothing, just wondering if everything was okay" "Yea everythings fine"

"Hey hey, there he is!" Biscuit yelled
"Its Sheepy Beiber!" Salt joked
"haha, good one" Beefie said as the gang rejoined with Sheepy and Jello. "Shut up guys, you don't know what I feel" "Wait wait wait, your crying for Justin Beiber?" Jello asked in confusing. "Yes, because those guys keep teasing me about him" Sheepy sniffled. Jello tried to keep a straight face but couldn't help but burst in a fit of laughter. Before he knew he was on the ground rolling on the floor.

After what seemed forever, was only 30 seconds. Jello recovered from his fit of laughter and Sheepy was sulking in the corner. "Wow Jello, you managed to hold yourself pretty well in this room, thought you would of died straight away like you used to" Beefie walked over to Jello to pat him on the back. "Meh, with r1 Final Hit rooms like these are no biggy" "Hmmp" Mike walked off "M-Mike where you going?" Jello asked "Leave him be, he's the lone wolf remember? He won't be himself for a while, not after that incident" Beefie said. "Guh, you would think he would be the same by now?" Biscuit stretched his arms. "Lets move on" Salt walked off passed the now open gate. The rest followed except the emo Sheepy who was still crying in the corner.

"BABY BABY BABY!" Sheepy cried out as he listened to his iPod

---

"Shit" Mike swore narrowing dodging the pirate skeletons blow, he had to much on his mind and if the other pirate skeles notice him he would be in a world of trouble. concentrate Mike, concentrate. Mike regained his composure and began to slash wildly at the pirate skeleton in front of him, the skeleton was knocked back and Mike put his guard up. The skeleton brushed it off like it nothing and got up, giving out an almighty war cry as it charged for the Human. The other two pirate skeleton heard him and began to walk towards the lone human.

Mike gathered his strength, 3 on 1, this is a cake walk for him, well used to be. Ever since that day he just couldn't fight again, but this was different, he was Mikeho, he had to, for her atleast. Mike roared out as he swung his body in a rapid fury that hit all 3 skeletons in their weak spots. They all fell and broke apart when they connected to the ground. Mike regained he posture panting, a windmill like that shouldn't normally wear him out like that but it did...Mike heard the others coming and quickly regained his breath.

"Oh wow Mike, you took them all out before we could even get here. SO PRO!" Jello was the first to say something. "Dammit Jello, you can run fast" Salt cried out, "Nah, you just getting fat" "I'm an elf, we outspeed humans" "Well I just outsped you so NEH!" Jello poked his tongue out. "Your asking for it Jello" salt readied his soul infused bow. "Children, quiet please, we have a cry baby on the team and we don't want him to cry any more" Beefie interrupted the two. "What you mean Beeby" Jello took his focus away from Salt. "HA! GOOD ONE JELLO!" Biscuit began to laugh.

Sheepy joined up with this guildies, his fringe was covering his eyes and his hands were in his pockets. "Oh my god, LOOK!" Jello pointed and the guildies, except Mike, looked up and saw Sheepy. "NO WAY!" Salt's mouth dropped. "EMO!" Biscuit roared out and pointed at Sheepy "Shut up, I'm expressing my pain to the world" "Dude, ysoemo?" Jello said staring at his hair. "CAUSE NO ONE ELSE NO HOW I FEEL" Sheepy spat out and charged for the next room. "Bah we better go after him, not telling what he will do without us." Biscuit went after Sheepy.

Sheepy's tears run down his face, he couldn't believe how many people hated Justin beiber, how could they hate such a god? Maybe that was why Jenna killed Cichol....because he hated Justin beiber. Note to self: Ask Jenna if she is a beiber fan. Before Sheepy knew it he was in the next room surrounded by 4 flying swords. "Oh shit" Sheepy swore, before he could retreat the one of the swords let out a lighting bolt and stunned Sheepy. "Arrh!" Sheepy yelled out in pain. He fell to one knee and put his hand on to his shoulder to try get rid of the pain. It hurt more then he remembered.

Sheepy became serious and pulled out his 2 handed sword from the sheathed that it was resting in that was on his back. Sheepy let out a war cry and he swung the big sword at the flying sword in front of him. The two metal blades collide together. Sheepy went all out, letting out all the rage that was building up. Soon he was panting heavily with the dead flying sword shattered on the ground. Sheepy glanced to his left to another charge a lighting bolt. "Hmmp" Sheepy smirked and the same white glowingness that Jello used engulped him, a after image appeared where Sheepy stand. Red and blue energy warped the space.

With obliterating power, Sheepy slashed his sword down on to the bladed enemy infront of him. The flying sword couldn't fire the spell as it was knocked back. One of its blades was destroyed. Before it could react Sheepy appeared infront of him after teleporting the distant that he made with the first strike. Sheepy begun to massacre the flying sword.

Biscuit reached to the room where Sheepy was, he saw Sheepy in the center of the room and 12 shattered blades around him. "Sh-Sheepy" Biscuit was stunned. When did his friend learn to do this. "Sheepy got up from his crouched position and opened the locked dungeon door and continued on. The other sheepians caught up to Biscuit.

TO BE FUCKING CONTINUED!

Last edited by Satsumori_Jello on Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FOR SHEEPY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOR SHEEPY!   FOR SHEEPY! Empty

Back to top Go down

FOR SHEEPY!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next