Sheep
w e l c o m e -
Sheep Guild, Mari Server.
Long Time, No Sheep... Mabinogi

"We don't stop playing because we grow old. We grew old because we stopped playing."
Sheep
w e l c o m e -
Sheep Guild, Mari Server.
Long Time, No Sheep... Mabinogi

"We don't stop playing because we grow old. We grew old because we stopped playing."
Sheep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official Sheep Guild forum.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Long Time, No Sheep...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aero

Aero

Long Time, No Sheep... Empty
PostSubject: Long Time, No Sheep...   Long Time, No Sheep... EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 12:59 pm

Well you've guys have probably been wondering what happened to me. It's actually a long story but I will try to make it short.

First, why was gone for some time in the beginning is because I had to study for tests that I had to take to get me into my high school's IB program. Second, was that I had to take test to get me into gifted in 8th grade, right now. And last was because I had basketball practice all the time and I wouldn't get home until 7pm (Eastern) and then I had to do homework and get ready for school the next day. Well a week later everything started to become manageable...until my step dad bought a new router. Well my laptop is too slow for the router I haven't had internet on my laptop for days. Right now I'm using my mom's desktop but she won't let me install Mabinogi on it

Well I do have some good news:)
While I'm typing right now, my dad is looking for a device for my laptop so it can connect to our router. So pretty much I'll be on Mabinogi again! I have a lot of catching up on leveling but I also excited to play again.
Just wanted to let you guys know that I'll be back really soon and can't wait to see land of Erinn again!
Back to top Go down

Long Time, No Sheep...
Page 1 of 1