Sheep
w e l c o m e -
Sheep Guild, Mari Server.
Tough Call Mabinogi

"We don't stop playing because we grow old. We grew old because we stopped playing."
Sheep
w e l c o m e -
Sheep Guild, Mari Server.
Tough Call Mabinogi

"We don't stop playing because we grow old. We grew old because we stopped playing."
Sheep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official Sheep Guild forum.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tough Call

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phyluna

Phyluna

Tough Call Empty
PostSubject: Tough Call   Tough Call EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 3:21 pm

Alright, so I'm officially back from helping my friend and her family issue. Though the problem itself hasn't been resolved, I've finally been relieved of my duty which was helping her run away and keeping her hidden from her mom who actually hired people to track her down. (That. Crap. Was. Hard.) Sooo.. she's in hiding and a friend of my brother is taking over from there. Now I get to play games again and all that good stuff.

But now, Christmas is around the corner and I only have about $3 to my name.. From this point on, I'll be job searching and all that boring crap. With that said, although I can now come back to Mabi, I'm not particularly sure how active I'll be from now on considering I really wanna try getting back into a MMO I played years ago which is having an overhaul later this month. I don't think I'm quitting Mabi (not like I'm going to uninstall or anything like that), but I just won't be on much. I'll probably stalk the forums though, just to make Pudding suffer for my dungeon-interview-deathfest until she eventually strangles Mango for causing it. *w* If I ever DO log in from this point on, though, I expect to get a good deal of work done each time. ("Good deal of work" = At least 3 days of logging in.)

Guess that's it for now.
/commencestalkingPudding

[Edit]
Oh, and I'll still be working on my story. Maybe a bit slower than I hoped, but still. x-x If anyone has MSN, add me! shining_neko@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down

Tough Call
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sheep :: Absences/Returns-
Jump to: