Sheep
w e l c o m e -
Sheep Guild, Mari Server.
All Good Things Mabinogi

"We don't stop playing because we grow old. We grew old because we stopped playing."
Sheep
w e l c o m e -
Sheep Guild, Mari Server.
All Good Things Mabinogi

"We don't stop playing because we grow old. We grew old because we stopped playing."
Sheep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official Sheep Guild forum.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All Good Things

Go down 
+8
littlehero
MoarCoathangers~<2
Sushi~
Jando
Jackrabbit~
Mango
Pudding!
flamin_sheep
12 posters
AuthorMessage
flamin_sheep

flamin_sheep

All Good Things Empty
PostSubject: All Good Things   All Good Things EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 5:25 pm

Must come to an end.

Though I was a part of Sheep for just over a short four months I've grown to love you guys and think of you as my family.
Sure we might not always agree on things and we have arguments. Yeah I have a big head and yeah sometimes you can be kind of annoying too.
But in the end we would laugh and get along because we are Sheep, we are friends, and we are family.

There are those who I view as closest to me in Sheep that knew about my deliberation between staying and leaving.
It's something I've been debating and arguing with myself for over two months now.

"You love this guild."

And I still do love Sheep.
However for reasons that I will not make known I feel it is time for me to leave.

When I first joined, Sheep was not a terribly big guild. As you can see from my introduction and application posts there were only three people frequenting the forums, Mango, Starrii, and Noodle.
The only people I remember distinctly from when I joined besides the three already mentioned are Mommy Vivvi and MikeHo.

Over the months I've seen Sheep grow to become a big family and the forums are livelier than I could've imagined they would be when I first joined. With Sheep I increased my knowledge of the game. With Sheep I ran dungeons and Shadow Missions. With Sheep I laughed and with Sheep I played.

It was not an easy decision and it was not one that I made lightly, to leave this wonderful family.
But all good things must come to an end.

Goodbye my family and stay cool
-Sheepy
All Good Things 464070097_5b95be9fef
Back to top Go down
Pudding!

Pudding!

All Good Things Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Good Things   All Good Things EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 5:30 pm

BUT BUT... Daaviiiiiddddd QQQQ

Well miss youuu D:

/doesntknowwhatelsetosay QQQ
cept, get on MSN.
Back to top Go down
http://ohhdarnn.deviantart.com/
Mango
Admin
Mango

All Good Things Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Good Things   All Good Things EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 5:34 pm

Sheepy D:! When I saw "Koryu has been removed from the guild" in-game I was quite surprised. But I respect your decision to leave since it's personal. Its sad to see you leave though because you've done so much for Sheep. From your weird events to just joking around, its been a fun four months. I'll still see you on S4 and such so I'll still get to talk to you. But you will be missed Sheepy and you'll always be welcome here~ ;w;
Back to top Go down
Jackrabbit~

Jackrabbit~

All Good Things Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Good Things   All Good Things EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 5:38 pm

For the last time for a while,
KORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

My bank pw will never change.
Back to top Go down
Jando

Jando

All Good Things Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Good Things   All Good Things EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 5:57 pm

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU SHEEPY!!! I hope you can still be on the forums, oh and add me Q-Q So sad to see you go.

Where will you go now?
Back to top Go down
Sushi~

Sushi~

All Good Things Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Good Things   All Good Things EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 7:56 pm

i MISS YOU ALREADY KORYU ;o;

Let's still hang out in-game when I start playing again, alright? =(

Where will you be going now? I'll miss your events, your threads and your jokes... And your MP High Fives DX

One last time, mkay?

*High Fives all MP people*
Back to top Go down
MoarCoathangers~<2

MoarCoathangers~<2

All Good Things Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Good Things   All Good Things EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 7:56 pm

SHEEPY QQQQQQQQ
WHHHHHYYYY "OTL

I hope you have fun with what ever you choose to do QQ And I'm going to add you whether you want me to or not. One of these days I'll get around to downloading S4 again and I'll let you wipe the floor with me (not that I could do anything to prevent you wiping the floor with me anyway) QQ

Bai, Sheepy D:
Back to top Go down
littlehero

littlehero

All Good Things Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Good Things   All Good Things EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 8:57 pm

I'll miss you, Though we did not Hangout that much.

Your help and knowledge and your cool guides is what I will remember about you.
Oh not to mention your cool hair XD

Bye!
Back to top Go down
Sagetsu Sakurai

Sagetsu Sakurai

All Good Things Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Good Things   All Good Things EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 10:41 pm

wait whut!?!?! D8 You're seriously leaving? D8 aw ;___; It was fun knowing you ~ (and ur lovely voice lol)<333 Please take care of yourself and don't forget to have fun in your life <3!~
Back to top Go down
Beefie

All Good Things Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Good Things   All Good Things EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 7:21 am

bai bai sheepy
Back to top Go down
Cream~ <3

Cream~ <3

All Good Things Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Good Things   All Good Things EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 6:36 am

noooooooooooo sheepy D:
don't leave when i come back T____T
Back to top Go down
Supersteve

Supersteve

All Good Things Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Good Things   All Good Things EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 4:37 pm

sheepy, I didnt ever get to know you very well, but you seemed like a really cool guy. I wish I got to know you better, but Im sure your decision to leave was justified. Hope you have fun with whatever you move on to Sheepy *brofist*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

All Good Things Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Good Things   All Good Things Empty

Back to top Go down

All Good Things
Page 1 of 1