Sheep
w e l c o m e -
Sheep Guild, Mari Server.
Final Goodbye. Mabinogi

"We don't stop playing because we grow old. We grew old because we stopped playing."
Sheep
w e l c o m e -
Sheep Guild, Mari Server.
Final Goodbye. Mabinogi

"We don't stop playing because we grow old. We grew old because we stopped playing."
Sheep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official Sheep Guild forum.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Final Goodbye.

Go down 
+2
Beefie
Vivian
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Vivian

Final Goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: Final Goodbye.   Final Goodbye. EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 10:14 pm

Goodbye. I have to apologize to everyone first, as this is not the first time that I've quit this guild. I can say that this is not a easy decision for me, and in clicking that "leave guild" button... it doesn't simply mean that I'm leaving, no, but that I'll be seperating from a guild that means a lot to me. For good, really.

I first joined because of Mango. Like his shadow, I followed him everywhere, from guild to guild. It was probably really fucking annoying, and for that, I apologize. We've had good times, and we've had bad times. I suppose this can be considered one of those times - a good and a bad time. FINALLY, I leave you alone, at the expense of leaving a guild I've learned to love.

To all the lucky (fufu) kids, I've been able to call my children... I will never ever forget you guys. If only in real life I'll have kids as great as you all. Seriously, just writing this huge thing is making me sad. I'll ask you to keep in touch with me, but we all know it won't happen. Almost everyone fades into their own lives, and that makes me sad.

I miss the way we used to be, a small guild. I remember trying so hard to expand the guild so we could open up five more slots to our meager group of 10. I remember laughing so hard at guild-chat, trying to keep quiet so my parents wouldn't ask me, 'Vivian, what the fuck are you laughing at?'

Alright, now I'm being sappy, lame and sentimental. But, I'm totally serious. Kids, seriously, I loved being Mama Kiwi. And to all you of my kids, you'd better not stop calling me that. <3 I'll try my best to keep in touch with you guys, but please, try and make an effort with me too. Below is my information.

MSN: causexaxwreckk@yahoo.com

Take care, and best wishes.
Mom
Back to top Go down
Beefie

Final Goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Goodbye.   Final Goodbye. EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 10:49 pm

awee, i already said my good byes in guild chat,... but good bai again, i miss u already
Back to top Go down
Jando

Jando

Final Goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Goodbye.   Final Goodbye. EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 11:26 pm

Q-Q Vivi...
Back to top Go down
Sushi~

Sushi~

Final Goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Goodbye.   Final Goodbye. EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 12:59 am

Mama Viv D:

If you ever change your mind, I'm sure Sheep will accept you once again~

Missing you already!
Back to top Go down
Mango
Admin
Mango

Final Goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Goodbye.   Final Goodbye. EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 5:14 am

Kiwi you really were like a shadow that followed me everywhere x3! But it was always alot of fun to have you around. I'm sure I'll still see you around but good luck wherever life takes you next ^^
Back to top Go down
Sawah

Sawah

Final Goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Goodbye.   Final Goodbye. EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 8:25 am

Aweee :'( bye Viv
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Final Goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Goodbye.   Final Goodbye. Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Goodbye.