Sheep
w e l c o m e -
Sheep Guild, Mari Server.
Oh nu. Jello has end of year exams Q-Q Mabinogi

"We don't stop playing because we grow old. We grew old because we stopped playing."
Sheep
w e l c o m e -
Sheep Guild, Mari Server.
Oh nu. Jello has end of year exams Q-Q Mabinogi

"We don't stop playing because we grow old. We grew old because we stopped playing."
Sheep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official Sheep Guild forum.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oh nu. Jello has end of year exams Q-Q

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jando

Jando

Oh nu. Jello has end of year exams Q-Q Empty
PostSubject: Oh nu. Jello has end of year exams Q-Q   Oh nu. Jello has end of year exams Q-Q EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 6:25 pm

Oh nuu, not another sheep. Well I'm not leaving but I am taking a tiny break from mab. Exams are coming up (17th - 26th Nov) and Jello needs to study. Not sure what will happen with mab but I'm pretty sure you won't see me for a while. BUT after exams I have 2months break so we can PARTY then.

Less active, exams, be back on the 27th. Till then. Stay awesome Sheep.
Back to top Go down
Supersteve

Supersteve

PostSubject: Re: Oh nu. Jello has end of year exams Q-Q   Oh nu. Jello has end of year exams Q-Q EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 7:29 pm

JJJEEELLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
bro that sux :C hope you do good tho. just remember, mabi>all and school is just to get a good job to get more nx. tryin to help ya to keep things in perspective ;7 Well miss ya
Back to top Go down
Jackrabbit~

Jackrabbit~

PostSubject: Re: Oh nu. Jello has end of year exams Q-Q   Oh nu. Jello has end of year exams Q-Q EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 7:38 pm

PARTYYYYYYYY

PARTY ALL CHRISTMAS BREAKKKKK AWWWWWWW YEAH

gl with your exams C:! Don't fail!
Back to top Go down
Mango
Admin
Mango

PostSubject: Re: Oh nu. Jello has end of year exams Q-Q   Oh nu. Jello has end of year exams Q-Q EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 7:55 pm

Best of luck with your exams Jello! Study hard >D!

Noodle's post count is 1111 SO MAKE A WISH (random) /shot
Back to top Go down
littlehero

littlehero

PostSubject: Re: Oh nu. Jello has end of year exams Q-Q   Oh nu. Jello has end of year exams Q-Q EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 8:46 pm

Better Ace those exams. XD

Until then, See you.
Back to top Go down
Jando

Jando

PostSubject: Re: Oh nu. Jello has end of year exams Q-Q   Oh nu. Jello has end of year exams Q-Q EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 9:23 pm

English is going to be like a being hit in the face with bricks over and over again...Its 3hours long and I need to write 3 different type of essays...QoQ. But after that I get like 4 days off to study for everything else and I have 3 exams in 1 day but a day off before them which is win.

You will probably still see me on sometimes. It's not like I'm going to study 24/7. I'm not Asian.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh nu. Jello has end of year exams Q-Q   Oh nu. Jello has end of year exams Q-Q Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh nu. Jello has end of year exams Q-Q
Page 1 of 1