Sheep
w e l c o m e -
Sheep Guild, Mari Server.
You won't be drinking Sprite for a while Mabinogi

"We don't stop playing because we grow old. We grew old because we stopped playing."
Sheep
w e l c o m e -
Sheep Guild, Mari Server.
You won't be drinking Sprite for a while Mabinogi

"We don't stop playing because we grow old. We grew old because we stopped playing."
Sheep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official Sheep Guild forum.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You won't be drinking Sprite for a while

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sagetsu Sakurai

Sagetsu Sakurai

You won't be drinking Sprite for a while Empty
PostSubject: You won't be drinking Sprite for a while   You won't be drinking Sprite for a while EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 6:20 pm

ok well....

Sprite has stuff to do. (Yeah, I actually have a life O____O!)

So I'll only be going on mab on the weekends only xD" And no, it's not because I've started to play Vindictus. I'll only be on Vindi on weekends too lol. The reason is quite simple and common lol I have to concentrate on my studies owo" I'm currently in this time of period in my live when if I don't have all my marks over 85%, I'm screwed for life 8D!!!! Please be understanding v.v

This will last till at least January. Of course, I'll get on as much as possible on Christmas vacations x3!!!~ I don't know if this will last till january or if it will last till the end of the year of even if I will eventually be quitting Mabi. It really depends on my mood xD""""

On a lighter note, today's canadian dollar is 99.96 US cents owo

Have fun~~~

Sprite, the cannibal of Sheep
Back to top Go down
Beefie

PostSubject: Re: You won't be drinking Sprite for a while   You won't be drinking Sprite for a while EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 7:03 pm

...so if u buy 100k NX your paying 4 cents less than me!!!! GRRRRRR!!!! /nvr buys 100k nx

awee, c you later lime
Back to top Go down
Sagetsu Sakurai

Sagetsu Sakurai

PostSubject: Re: You won't be drinking Sprite for a while   You won't be drinking Sprite for a while EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 8:55 pm

no no no ~ It means that I'll be paying 4 cents more than you xDDD because 1 canadian dollar has a tiny bit less value than 1 US dollar. Besides, the price of NX cards don't change v.v a 20KNX card would still cost me 25$ v.v
Back to top Go down
littlehero

littlehero

PostSubject: Re: You won't be drinking Sprite for a while   You won't be drinking Sprite for a while EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 9:44 pm

Bye Sprite. Good Luck On your studies. Have fun with that Pure Science too. XD

Make sure your stupid schools don't mess up next time.
Back to top Go down
Mango
Admin
Mango

PostSubject: Re: You won't be drinking Sprite for a while   You won't be drinking Sprite for a while EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 9:47 pm

Sprite! Best of luck with your studies! Do well and make us proud ^^!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You won't be drinking Sprite for a while   You won't be drinking Sprite for a while Empty

Back to top Go down

You won't be drinking Sprite for a while
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sheep :: Absences/Returns-
Jump to: