Sheep
w e l c o m e -
Sheep Guild, Mari Server.
Sushi you guys later~ Mabinogi

"We don't stop playing because we grow old. We grew old because we stopped playing."
Sheep
w e l c o m e -
Sheep Guild, Mari Server.
Sushi you guys later~ Mabinogi

"We don't stop playing because we grow old. We grew old because we stopped playing."
Sheep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official Sheep Guild forum.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sushi you guys later~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sushi~

Sushi~

Sushi you guys later~ Empty
PostSubject: Sushi you guys later~   Sushi you guys later~ EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 11:05 pm

I hate to be on hiatus at a time like this, when everyone else is either leaving or also going on a mabi-break, but alas! I have no choice =(

Anyway, I'll have to start my On-the-Job training and my Thesis this week (both are very important if I want to graduate college)... The OJT is 7:30 to 5:00 office work without any pay... yes.. we're working for free just to get some measly grade on a piece of paper.. The thesis is a 5-month written project. A bit easy for me since I like writing and I already have ideas on what I'm gonna write about.

So yeah... I might not be able to play at all.. I might still go online every once in a while to see what's happening with Sheep, and maybe train my new Clover Pig, Mallows (who really needs the extra mana)

@Noodle, if its not too much trouble, can you handle the NX-Bracelet trade? owo I'll still be checking the forums every other day but not in-game so I won't be able to communicate with the buyer... If its alright with you, that is.. If not, I'll just ask Pocky to deal with the trade =) Please and Thank you!

@Pocky and Bacon, I'll make your avatars and sigs tomorrow. Go and be active! You won't make friends by silently loling in a corner while reading Sheep's conversations XD (Add them, guys.. Aiyannah and Shifo)

@Mango, Dun kick meh DX I'll be back in a month or so...

See you guys~ Always take care and don't forget Sushi!
Back to top Go down
Jando

Jando

PostSubject: Re: Sushi you guys later~   Sushi you guys later~ EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 11:08 pm

Thank god you are not leaving. I would QoQ all night if you did.
Back to top Go down
Sushi~

Sushi~

PostSubject: Re: Sushi you guys later~   Sushi you guys later~ EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 2:36 am

I'll never leave Sheep, ever owo
Back to top Go down
littlehero

littlehero

PostSubject: Re: Sushi you guys later~   Sushi you guys later~ EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 4:53 pm

Why our dagger loving sushi eating sheep awesomeing fellow of our guild has to take a break. D:

Anyways Good luck with that project. See you when you get back. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sushi you guys later~   Sushi you guys later~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Sushi you guys later~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sheep :: Absences/Returns-
Jump to: