Sheep
w e l c o m e -
Sheep Guild, Mari Server.
Going away for a bit. Mabinogi

"We don't stop playing because we grow old. We grew old because we stopped playing."
Sheep
w e l c o m e -
Sheep Guild, Mari Server.
Going away for a bit. Mabinogi

"We don't stop playing because we grow old. We grew old because we stopped playing."
Sheep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official Sheep Guild forum.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Going away for a bit.

Go down 
+2
Beefie
Phyluna
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Phyluna

Phyluna

Going away for a bit. Empty
PostSubject: Going away for a bit.   Going away for a bit. EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 1:50 pm

One of my friends has been having some issues with her family and ended up running away yesterday. Truth is, I know where she is but her parents are.... well they're dumb as Hell and don't learn anything unless you do something drastic. SO, I'm going to have to tend to this matter for a while (which means I'm going to completely miss the Double Rainbow OMG!!1!11!! event).

I'm not entirely sure how long this might last, but I'm hoping to get her issues settled with her parents by Tuesday. Making no promises though.
Back to top Go down
Beefie

PostSubject: Re: Going away for a bit.   Going away for a bit. EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 2:00 pm

aweee, u missed 2 ap per lvl and fast lvling :/
Back to top Go down
Phyluna

Phyluna

PostSubject: Re: Going away for a bit.   Going away for a bit. EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 2:19 pm

I'm already crying about it. QQ
Back to top Go down
MoarCoathangers~<2

MoarCoathangers~<2

PostSubject: Re: Going away for a bit.   Going away for a bit. EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 2:46 pm

Drastic things? I like
I have a bad habit of giving in to my theatrical tendencies, but meh *shrugs*

Hope everything works out 8D
Back to top Go down
Sawah

Sawah

PostSubject: Re: Going away for a bit.   Going away for a bit. EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 3:06 pm

Awe, I'm sorry. I hope the best for your friend and your being a great friend for helping her and putting her before yourself.
Back to top Go down
Mango
Admin
Mango

PostSubject: Re: Going away for a bit.   Going away for a bit. EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 3:10 pm

Best of luck Snowcone! Hope everything turns out ok
Back to top Go down
Phyluna

Phyluna

PostSubject: Re: Going away for a bit.   Going away for a bit. EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 4:30 pm

Sawah wrote:
Awe, I'm sorry. I hope the best for your friend and your being a great friend for helping her and putting her before yourself.

I'm cursed in such a way that I can't look away when my dearest friends are in trouble. I say "cursed" because I've nearly died about three times because of my inability to ignore them. >_>

Anyway, final post for me until this gets settled. Later folks.
Back to top Go down
Jando

Jando

PostSubject: Re: Going away for a bit.   Going away for a bit. EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 5:17 pm

D: Come back to us soon.
Back to top Go down
Phyluna

Phyluna

PostSubject: Re: Going away for a bit.   Going away for a bit. EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 2:53 pm

Alright so.. things got outta hand.. My friend refuses to talk to her parents and I ended up having to hook her up with a place to stay for the time being. In the meantime, her parents are at my throat telling me to get her home.

It's times like this that make me wish my older brother would stop disappearing when I REALLY need him..

So, I'll be away for a while longer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going away for a bit.   Going away for a bit. Empty

Back to top Go down

Going away for a bit.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sheep :: Absences/Returns-
Jump to: