Sheep
w e l c o m e -
Sheep Guild, Mari Server.
See you again. Mabinogi

"We don't stop playing because we grow old. We grew old because we stopped playing."
Sheep
w e l c o m e -
Sheep Guild, Mari Server.
See you again. Mabinogi

"We don't stop playing because we grow old. We grew old because we stopped playing."
Sheep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official Sheep Guild forum.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

See you again.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
YhuWuAngel

YhuWuAngel

See you again. Empty
PostSubject: See you again.   See you again. EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 3:42 pm

Hey my fellow Sheeps, it's Yhu. I'll try to make this short, so...

I want to thank you all for accepting me into Sheep when I was at a low point in my Mabi life. I've made new friends, laughed and cried with them, went through easy and hard times, providing advice and a blade in glorious battle when it was needed. Sometimes, I felt nothing could go wrong. Other times...not so much. Yet despite all that, I would always try to smile and laugh for others...

We were all kids at one point and those times I relived in the guild...

But now is a point I've reached where I've lost all of that and become broken again. All I really can do now is to pick up the pieces, some too small some too large, and tape them back together again. And just keep going, no matter where it takes me.

I've really appreciated all the laughs and moments Sheep has given me and I honestly wish I could keep in touch with all of you as so many others have promised... But from my own experience and eyes, we just simply walk away into our own lives and nothing can really stop that. Not even if you have promised for over 3 years...

And eventually...inentivably, we lose others...no matter how much we try to keep them.

I just wish I never felt alone (even in the company of others) and I'm truly sorry for leaving the guild in such a sour note. Now... I have to find my own path instead of trying to follow and help others. And if it means I have to be alone for the rest of my life...then... Then so be it. I'll simply have to keep going until the day I die.

Even if the rest of Sheep has forgotten me, even if all of you grow up and have kids, even if you all forget me...

I never will.

Goodbye for now,
-Yhu

"There ain't no rest for the wicked, until we close our eyes for good..."
Back to top Go down
littlehero

littlehero

See you again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: See you again.   See you again. EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 4:59 pm

I hope you find the right path and live a happy life. Because I'm sure we will all do the same. Keep those memories close to you and you will be happy, same goes for us.

"Ain't no rest for the wicked, until we close for good..."

Cage the Elephant-Ain't no rest for the wicked(Is this where you got that quote?)

Back to top Go down
Mango
Admin
Mango

See you again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: See you again.   See you again. EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 9:24 pm

I second what Salt has already written. Though I'll probably see you from time to time in ch 3 Dunby square because you tend to be there also.

Good luck Kimchi with wherever life may take you! Don't ever forget us ^^
Back to top Go down
Sawah

Sawah

See you again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: See you again.   See you again. EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:21 am

Bye Yhu, I hope everything works out for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

See you again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: See you again.   See you again. Empty

Back to top Go down

See you again.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sheep :: Absences/Returns-
Jump to: