Sheep
w e l c o m e -
Sheep Guild, Mari Server.
The cooler side of the pillow. Mabinogi

"We don't stop playing because we grow old. We grew old because we stopped playing."
Sheep
w e l c o m e -
Sheep Guild, Mari Server.
The cooler side of the pillow. Mabinogi

"We don't stop playing because we grow old. We grew old because we stopped playing."
Sheep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official Sheep Guild forum.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The cooler side of the pillow.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MoarCoathangers~<2

MoarCoathangers~<2

The cooler side of the pillow. Empty
PostSubject: The cooler side of the pillow.   The cooler side of the pillow. EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 4:38 pm

Sawp, my wonderful Sheepians~? My compadres, friends, allies, and members of convivial unification. We’ve all heard that too much of a good thing is bad. I’ve found this is not the case when it comes to Sheep. Alas, all good things must come to an end; such is this story. Although I’ve had all my best times in Sheep, I think it is time for me to take my leave. I’ll always remember the great friends I made in Sheep. Sheep took me on my first Peaca. Sheep took me on my first raft. Sheep was there when I got my trans and cheered me as I dealt the last blow to the G10 Doppleganger. Sheep was there for my wedding. The members of Sheep are among the greatest people this world has to offer; I’m glad I met all of you. It saddens me that I must leave Sheep during such a critical time, but if you get anything from this short paragraph, get this: even though I may be gone, this is not a goodbye.
Stay Chil[i]~

The cooler side of the pillow. Cewl_s11

MSN: chriscavazos14@hotmail.com
Mabi IGN: Streuen
S4 League: Coming soon.
Back to top Go down
littlehero

littlehero

PostSubject: Re: The cooler side of the pillow.   The cooler side of the pillow. EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 4:51 pm

Well Chili This is a goodbye. I can remember the time standing at Math after Pvp'ing you me and Noodle when I was about to join the guild.

We are here if you need us. I'll stay warm with the memories of you. I hate Chilly Cold weather.
Back to top Go down
Sagetsu Sakurai

Sagetsu Sakurai

PostSubject: Re: The cooler side of the pillow.   The cooler side of the pillow. EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:03 pm

DDD8!!! I haven't talked to you alot but I can say with assurance that you were a cool person. Hope you'll have fun in your life even after leaving Sheep 83!
Back to top Go down
Jando

Jando

PostSubject: Re: The cooler side of the pillow.   The cooler side of the pillow. EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:24 pm

/cry
Back to top Go down
Supersteve

Supersteve

PostSubject: Re: The cooler side of the pillow.   The cooler side of the pillow. EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 10:17 pm

:'C sad days in sheep... sad days in sheep indeed. Its odd to think that these people, while we dont get to see their faces you can know them even better than if you did. Your notseeing what they wear, or what they look like or who they associate with, just who they are. I think thats why its so sad to me to see people leave, people I would never get to know without Sheep and people I know Ill never see again... This goes to all of you leaving, Ill miss you. Sheep will miss you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The cooler side of the pillow.   The cooler side of the pillow. Empty

Back to top Go down

The cooler side of the pillow.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sheep :: Absences/Returns-
Jump to: