Sheep
w e l c o m e -
Sheep Guild, Mari Server.
Time to get Ready for High School :( Mabinogi

"We don't stop playing because we grow old. We grew old because we stopped playing."
Sheep
w e l c o m e -
Sheep Guild, Mari Server.
Time to get Ready for High School :( Mabinogi

"We don't stop playing because we grow old. We grew old because we stopped playing."
Sheep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official Sheep Guild forum.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time to get Ready for High School :(

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aero

Aero

Time to get Ready for High School :( Empty
PostSubject: Time to get Ready for High School :(   Time to get Ready for High School :( EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 5:24 pm

Well guys, as you've noticed, I haven't been on Mabinogi for sometime. Well I was signed for this program at my school called the "International Baccalaureate(Don't worry, I don't even know how to pronouce it o.0)". Its a program in High school that is higher than AP classes. I was forced to be in it by my mom AND the school. Well I have questionnaires to feel out than I have to write about 2 essays THEN I have to have an interview. I should only be gone for about a week, or maybe a little over but I might pop into the game out of no where but only be on for like 15 minutes(I sneak on....can't use my laptop until all of this is finished -.-)So...yea...and I can't wait to get to play more.

EDIT: I also have basketball practices and games that feel up my schedule all week -.-
Back to top Go down

Time to get Ready for High School :(
Page 1 of 1